ARTSCENICO er nu en officiel interesseorganisation, som repræsenterer production designere og kostumedesignere i Europa. Danske Scenografer er naturligvis medlem og har været med i drøftelserne siden 2017.
ARTSCENICO's raison d'être
We are a network of associations and institutions representing Costume & Production Designers from all over Europe, as well as other artists and professionals working for Production and Costume Design.
We first met in Paris in June 2016, then in Rome during November 2017, and finally held our General Assembly of Inception in Berlin during November 2018. Our principle aims are:
- to use our professional network to meet, to exchange ideas and knowledge at a European level
- to promote our professions and defend our rights and accomplishments
- to actively promote and support initiatives towards race-, gender- and pay-equality and to fight against any form of abuse in the audiovisual industry
- to support our crafts and tools and create a vivid exchange with our educational institutions
- to create European activities and publications and make our professions visible to colleagues of the other departments as well as the public
- to exchange and collaborate with FERA, IMAGO, OISTAT and similar initiatives on common projects
- to support initiatives to reduce the environmental impacts of filming productions
Læs mere om ARTSCENICO
Den nyoprettede organisation skal have et logo og inviterer alle til at deltage. Deadline er 30. september. Vinderen af konkurrencen vil samtidig blive ARTSCENICO's faste grafiske designer. Hvis du ønsker at deltage i konkurrencen kan du kontakte DS' sekretariat for yderligere information.